Book with Confidence
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests. To secure just that, we have further enhanced our already rigorous cleaning regimes as well as setting up a suite of rooms for you to enjoy.
We have always prided ourselves in maintaing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness across Kilmuir Park. In response to COVID 19 we have introduced additional measures in accordance with the guidelines from the Scottish Government, World Travel and Tourism Council, Expedia, Booking.com, Queensborough and Airbnb. These include:
- Establishing a suite of rooms to enable 'social distancing'. Your rooms will consist of a bedroom, en-suite shower room and your own dedicated lounge/dining room (not accessible to the other guests). Your breakfast, chosen from our a la carte menu, will be delivered to your suite at a pre-arranged time. You can order an evening meal (limited menu), as well as a packed lunch, both at an additional cost. We encourage the use of our extensive gardens, where seating has been arranged to enable you to find a quiet area to relax and enjoy. All of our food is prepared on-site by ourselves. We do not allow suppliers to enter the kitchen.
- Hand sanitising points on entry. Hand sanitiser is freely available, we would encourage all of our guests to use these points. We regulary wash our hands and use hand sanitiser to minimise any spread of COVID 19. In accordance with the Scottish Governemnt we recommend the use of face coverings and gloves.
- Check in/Check out will be undertaken with 'social distancing' in mind. On arrival guests are asked to collect their disinfected keys and complete a registration form. Contactless check-in is available as well as self-check out. Payment can be made prior to arrival, or at the time of arrival via Visa/Mastercard/Virtual Credit card (Expedia &Booking.com).
- We do encourage guests to leave their outdoor shoes at the front entrance to minimise the risk of COVID 19 being brought into the building. Carpets and hard floor surfaces are steam cleaned daily, with high traffic areas being cleaned more.
- High traffic areas are disinfected regularly through the course of the day, with particular attention paid to hard surfaces eg. door handles, seating, tables, reception desk, light switches, door bell and entry system etc.
- Once you have checked out, we leave the room aired for 24hrs before the next guest arrives. This enables us to carry out an enhanced deep clean. All beds, pillows, sofa's, chairs, tables, soft furnishings etc are disinfected. Bedding is laundered and disinfected, bathrooms steam cleaned. All of our cleaning products are specifically recommended for use against COVID 19.
- We do ask guests to help us to keep everyone safe;to protect you, the other guests and ourselves. Please wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitiser, and remember 'social distancing'. Please refrain from bringing food into the building, as well as any additional rubbish from your cars. If you begin to feel ill;have developed a new and persistent cough, have a high temperature or loss of sense of smell please contact us immediately via phone (01470521586) and remain in your suite. We do live on-site and as such are available to help in case of emergencies.